Translate

HILLBILLY ELEGY

by  Junogalaxy

HILLBILLY ELEGY

Hillbilly Elegy is a NETLIX 2020 movie based on a true story describing certain or large part of American disadvantagous lives in a small town in Ohio. There're nothing like the elites' modern, fancy, luxurious way of living there.  To the contrary, it is some real poor fucked up lives that one can't deny its existence. 

I reckon it is a worth watching good movie. 

                                                  Neflix official trailer 👇🏻


https://theconversation.com/the-chattering-classes-got-the-hillbilly-elegy-book-wrong-and-theyre-getting-the-movie-wrong-too-150937

original by 

Martin Luther King, Jr., Professor of Law, University of California, Davis

Film critics have had nary a good word to say about Netflix’s new movie “Hillbilly Elegy.” 

Reviewers varyingly called it “Oscar-Season B.S.,” “woefully misguided,” “Yokel Hokum,” “laughably bad” and simply “awful.” 

I admit to delight when I read professional critics trashing the film, which is based on J.D. Vance’s widely praised memoir detailing his dramatic class migration from a midsize city in Ohio to the hallowed halls of Yale Law School. I was expecting the worst based on my dislike of the book, and these reviews confirmed my expectations.

But once I saw the film, I felt it had been harshly judged by the chattering classes – the folks who ...Keep Reading  https://theconversation.com/the-chattering-classes-got-the-hillbilly-elegy-book-wrong-and-theyre-getting-the-movie-wrong-too-150937

No comments:

Post a Comment